Cleaning engineered wood floors
Anxious they might damage their beloved flooring, many people are looking for tips on how to clean hardwood floors. Just as it is the case with every other piece of furniture, cleaning parquet flooring correctly is of immense importance when making sure it will stay as good as new for decades. If you’re looking for expert advice on how to clean prefinished hardwood flooring, you might benefit from following the tips below.
Cleaning parquet flooring - the dos and the don’ts
- Vacuum or sweep the floor regularly, not only to remove the dust, but to avoid the potential damage caused by small hard particles.
- Make sure you only ever use cleaning products that are especially designed for wood flooring.
- As part of regular parquet flooring cleaning routine, you are advised to deep clean your parquets using a scrub.
- Cleaning engineered wood floors with harsh chemicals will leave your flooring permanently damaged.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to polish the flooring with a high-quality product at the end of your parquet flooring cleaning routine.
Over time, you will develop your own routine and probably realize that cleaning engineered wood floors is far from being a difficult task, but make sure to always remember the tips above.
How to clean hardwood floors – extra advice
If you happen to have any more questions on how to clean prefinished hardwood flooring, you may benefit from contacting Floor Experts, a high-quality flooring supplier with a large selection of parquet flooring. Their team of experts will be able to answer any questions you might have on how to clean hardwood floors. Because cleaning engineered wood floors is of vital importance for the longevity of your floor, remember to always approach it with care, especially in case you’ve never had experience with this particular flooring option before.